Narrowing this list to just five reasons to charter, was a challenge, so the Luxury Charter Group Team has listed here just some compelling reasons to whet your appetite while planning your next vacation.
1. See the world from the best vantage point of all – the sea! No traipsing through crowded streets, no taxis, airports or hotel lobbies, no crowded restaurants, no carting luggage between locations, just relaxed cruising in the capable hands of your attentive crew
2. Unforgettable experiences – if you want to create memories to last a lifetime, spending time onboard a magnificent yacht with your family and friends is the ideal choice. Cosy and away from the distractions of life, yet with enough room for each person to find their 'happy place', a luxury charter yacht fills that yearning like nowhere else.
3. Your own yacht and attentive crew, with none of the burdens of ownership – your wish is their command, from your own personalised itinerary and activities to the cuisine, cultural experiences and ports of call, they will ensure your every preference is met and expectations exceeded.
4. Be as adventurous or relaxed as you like in your luxury 'home away from home'– all the inclusions of a 5-star hotel or luxury home, plus many more! Learn to sail, snorkel, jetpack or simply relax on the sunbeds or submerge in the Jacuzzi.
5. Don't lift a finger – just describe your dream vacation and your Luxury Charter Group expert will match you with the most suitable, sail, motoryachts or gulets, available in the destination of your dreams. Luxury Charter Group handles all your charter planning and paperwork for free .... there's no extra cost for our services.
Of course, there are hundreds more reasons to charter a yacht, just ask one of the charter professionals at the Luxury Charter Group!
Ask us about the Testimonials we've received over the years and you'll see the effect a brilliant charter vacation has on the serenity and soul of our Luxury Charter Group clients, be they family generations, or groups of friends. Once a Charterer always a Charterer!
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.
Related Blog Posts
The islands and atolls of the Maldives, dotting the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, make a cruising paradise for private luxury yacht charters. Among the 1,100 islands only 200 of the islands are inhabited, meaning luxury charter guests can easily discover a picturesque anchorage off a deserted island and indulge in diving, watersports and simply basking in the sun and admire the views. Learn more...
With all the allure of the Ancient world and yet perfectly close to civilisation, the Red Sea is a seawater inlet of the Indian Ocean between Africa and Asia. This intriguing and picturesque cruising ground for luxury yacht charter stretches from the Suez Canal in the north to the Gulf of Aden in the south. Its tranquil turquoise waters provide a diverse offering, including safe and scenic shallow lagoons, vast reefs and world-class dive sites, pristine beaches and shorelines dotted with towns and villages. Learn more...
If you are looking for a restful, revitalising tropical time away, with warm turquoise waters and palm-lined soft sand beaches, then look no further than a private luxury yacht charter in the US Virgin Islands. Here we share some of our favorite spots and yachts with you. There is no better way to enjoy the US Virgin Islands with your family and friends, while maintaining social distancing from others, than on board your own private luxury charter yacht. Learn more...
It was once the chosen world of pirates, privateers and plunderers, but today the beautiful islands of the Bahamas are a destination of desire for luxury charter yacht guests. Here are some answers to your questions and a few of the stand-out crewed motor yachts available for charter in the Bahamas. Relax with your loved ones and let us organise a private charter you will remember for ever. We still have some great yachts available for this winter, ask us today. Learn more...